Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ah, you know when you do something bad or make a mistake like breaking a cup or screwing up an order, etc. i'm talking about the moment RIGHT after you do it and no one in the world knows about it except you. and 2 choices come to your mind as you freeze and go "what did i just do??!" try to cover it up like it's alright OR you confess to the person. but this thought happens super fast you don't even know you're consciously thinking about it. then ANOTHER moment comes up: where you muster up strength to tell, in which the longer you wait, the more you hesitate, and the more likely you won't tell because you fear the consequences and their reaction.

but this all depends on what you did and how important it was.
not exactly sure what my point here was.

1 comment:

  1. It's a terrible internal conflict, but YES I go through that too!! sometimes I admit it out loud and it passes well. and sometimes I keep silent, and though no one ever knows about it, I feel horrible inside for a moment. haha even if it's something small like "I just used their shampoo and conditioner without telling them..." hehehh...

    ReplyDelete